Sunday, October 26, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Well I survived my trip to Las Vegas. I got to work with two great photographers. I am excited to get to see all the pictures we shot. I also went to California to see some family. I got to see my Grandparents on my dad's side for the second time this year. That was great. I got to catch up with my Uncle John (Dad's brother) and that was also very awesome. I got to see my Grandparent's on mom's side for the first time in four years. I missed them soooooooo much. They even suprised me with a big mexican dinner and family I haven't seen in ages. I got see my cousins James and Amy. I also got to see my cousin Priscilla, her daughter Trina and my Aunt Debbie (Mom's sister). I didn't get many pictures of my family, I was too busy catching up on all the goings ons. Its hard to believe I hadn't seen most of them in years, but it was just like old times. James, Amy and I sat outside and chatted. Grandpa Martin took us shooting with one of the .22 rifles he has. It was a great trip, but I'm also glad to be home.

No comments: