Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wow...been forever it seems

Its been a looooong time since I've updated my blog. Alot has happened, well sorta. I am working nights taking hotel reservations now. Woohoo, I think. I only work three days a week then have the rest of the week off. So I guess its not so bad. I also learned that my little sister, Diana, is preggers with her first little one. I have been crochetting a blanket for her. I have to get it finished and shipped to her before June. My man has enlisted in the Army because he can't find a job up here. Sadly the work we did at ATX has made us over qualified for almost all the jobs up here. It sucks, but that is the nature of the area we live in.
My Mom and her fiance are getting married in May, so I have been helping her with the wedding. I am her maid of honor, which means I'll be all dressed up. Bleh. I'll do it for my mom though as much as I hate getting dressed up. They are having two weddings, one in May and one in July. The one in May is so Mom's family can be there. So I'll get to see my grandparents, my uncle John and his boyfriend. Then in July they are having a wedding so his family can be there. That should be a fun wedding. lol. I think that is about all for now. I'll add more later if I come up with anything.

No comments: