Monday, February 16, 2009

Writing forums

Ok, so some of you know I write stories and such for fun. Some of you have even read some of the stuff I've written. Well, after much thought, I joined a writing forum. I know there is at least one writer (*ahemDANIahem*) on my friends list. I know Alex is working on a book. So for all of you writers here is the link: WritingForums.org. My name on there is Dunixi. If you join and can't find me, drop me a message with your info and I'll find you. So far I like the forum, you read other peoples work and get to critique it and vice verse. Now Alex, you can't complain about me writing for no reason. I'm sharing my work with others. =P I hope to see some of you there.

Hopefully more posts will come here, I am going to try to write a blog entry at least once a week. It may just be something I've written or a rundown of events. Who knows.

No comments: